Why You Need a Virtual Mailbox for Your Small Business
One of the most important aspects of your business is your mailing address. After all, your address says a lot about who and how successful you are. There’s a big difference between having your business located in the heart of your industry or running it out of your parents’ garage.
Virtual offices through Davinci are the answer, and adding a virtual mailbox helps small businesses enjoy all of the benefits of a professional address at a fraction of the cost. Find out more about what a virtual mailbox is and why you need one for your small business.
What Is a Virtual Mailbox?
A virtual mailbox gives your small business a permanent virtual mailing address you can use for all of your business needs. It is just like having a physical office location at the address without paying for a hefty lease.
Adding a virtual mailbox to your Davinci Virtual Office can provide you with services that include:
• Instant notifications via mobile and email updates
• Scheduled mail and package forwarding
• Online viewing of envelopes and packages
• An assigned representative to handle all of your mail
• Easy, at-a-glance management of incoming mail, letting you decide if we should scan, forward, shred, or hold the mail for you
What Are the Benefits of a Virtual Mailbox for a Small Business?
Virtual mail services for small businesses revolutionize the way snail mail is received, viewed, and managed. Here are a few of the benefits a virtual mailbox can bring to your business.
• Protect your privacy and security - A virtual mailbox for small businesses gives you a professional business address that’s removed from your home office. This provides you with a needed and welcome layer of separation between your personal life and business life.
• Manage your mail anywhere - If you travel for work, or you’ve just decided to be a digital nomad, a virtual mailbox is always accessible no matter where you are. The only thing you need to check your mail is an internet connection. This is a great tool for small business owners who are frequently on the road, dealing with vendors, managing supply chains, and meeting with investors. No matter where you are, you have direct access to your mail.
• Have a professional business address - When customers, clients, and investors look up your business, one of the first things they’ll notice is your address. Your address directly affects the perception and reputation of your business. A virtual mailbox lets you place your business in the heart of your industry, next door to industry leaders. Even as a small startup, you can have a business anywhere—from Wall Street to Sunset Boulevard.
• Get instant notifications - Running a small business is stressful, and it’s not uncommon for mail to pile up and be left unread or unchecked. This can leave important letters and bills sitting in your mailbox and can lead to missed opportunities. A virtual mailbox for businesses helps streamline that process with automatic updates. This helps you react and respond to mail in minutes instead of days.
• Save time - With a small business mailbox service, there’s no need to waste your time going to see what’s in your mailbox and sorting through it. As soon as you get a piece of mail, you get a notification and can choose to have us scan, forward, shred, or hold the mail for you to pick up. As soon as you say the word, our trusted team will do what you ask and give you the space to focus on more important matters.
Davinci Can Help
Davinci can help your small business with our virtual office services—and virtual mailboxes are a great upgrade to consider, with thousands of available virtual addresses around the globe. Contact us and find out more about our small business virtual solutions.