Busy execs and small business owners alike need help with day-to-day administrative tasks year-round—how much more during the hectic holidays? But that doesn’t mean you need to hire a full time secretary or administrative assistant to help you out. Davinci Virtual Office Solutions has the skilled helpers you need on demand.
Combining the services of a live receptionist telephone answering with administrative support, Davinci's Virtual PA service offers businesses with a virtual office at any one of our locations across the United Kingdom, including virtual offices in London, virtual offices in Manchester, and virtual offices in Birmingham, with a range of support services that provide a simple and efficient solution to any office administrative task.
As Davinci Virtual always says, “first impressions count.” A virtual assistant can make a positive impact on how a business is run and perceived at a fraction of the cost of hiring, training and employing full time staff. When you work with Davinci, you’ll get a virtual assistant service receive a dedicated “real person” to manage your requirements, including:
- Diary management (including scheduling, reminder calls & follow ups)
- Front of house – customer service duties
- Organizing meetings and booking meeting rooms
- Updating of company Web sites, customer relationship management systems and distribution of information via e-mail
- Administrative support such as producing documents, presentations, copy typing, invoicing
- Call screening and dealing with enquiries
How do you get started? All it takes is a 15-minute training call to get your dedicated virtual personal assistant up and running. That means you cut out all the tedious recruiting and staffing issues. And your virtual assistant will never call in sick, resign or otherwise leave you hanging because Davinci has backup admins in house.