Virtual office locations in the United States
Everything you expect from a modern business address. Everything, except the big price tag: starting at $50.
Popular Virtual Addresses by City
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Get a Virtual US Address?
It takes four simple steps to get a virtual US address:
- Contact a Davinci Virtual representative, who will guide you through the setup process.
- Complete a US Postal 1583 form.
- Get the postal form notarized (notarization included with the purchase of a virtual office).
- Submit 2 forms of ID.
Once approved, you can use your new virtual US address within 2 business days.
What Are the Advantages of a US Virtual Office Address?
Some of the advantages of having a US virtual office address include:
- Lower costs: Leasing an office is a huge expenditure. Fortunately, having a virtual office means you don’t have to pay for an expensive lease—monthly rent alone can cost upwards of $1,500 for 400 square feet. Add office furniture and equipment, utilities and maintenance, and front desk staffing, and you’re facing a very high budget.
- Ease of scale: Entrepreneurs and small business owners often don’t need a large office space right away. However, when the time for expansion comes, you aren’t committed to a long-term lease.
- Remote work: Having a virtual office in the USA means you can work from anywhere in the world and still establish a business presence in any market.
- Professional image: You need a business address that reflects your success to interested investors and clientele. With a prestigious virtual address in the US, you’ll give your business the image it deserves.
What Is Included with a Davinci Virtual Office in the USA?
The following are included with your purchase of a Davinci Virtual office in the USA and provide professional credibility:
- A business address in a prestigious location of your choice.
- Use of address for business cards, licensing, etc.
- Mail receipt and pickup at your virtual office address.
- Incorporation & registered agent services for an additional fee
- On-demand Davinci meeting rooms and workspaces for rent at your virtual address or elsewhere. Room rentals are equipped with internet and presentation tools, a business support center, and a professional lobby greeter. Optional meeting catering is available.
Learn more about the features and benefits of having a Davinci Virtual business address.
Can Virtual Office Clients Access Other Office Space Locations in the United States?
Yes, virtual office clients can reserve meeting rooms at any of our locations, regardless of where their virtual office address is located.
Also, clients can purchase multiple virtual office addresses. This is helpful when a business owner wants more geographical coverage or is trying to break into new markets around the city or country.
What Costs Are Involved in a Virtual Office Address?
The price of a virtual office address is determined by location and any optional add-on services but starts at only $49 per month, plus setup fees. There are no hidden costs involved in renting a virtual office. Our prices are straightforward.
Consider the monthly rent and overhead costs associated with a full-time office space lease and compare it to the cost of a virtual office address. You’ll realize very quickly how affordable a Davinci virtual office address truly is!
Trusted By Thousands
Your company’s reputation is its most valuable asset. As a startup, entrepreneurial venture, or home-based undertaking, one of the easiest ways to add luster to your status is with a prime business location. Having an office in an upscale executive center gives a little swagger to your setup—especially when it is reflected on your business cards and website. However, this can come at too high a cost for the majority of new outfits. That’s where Davinci Virtual Offices can help. Through Davinci, you can affordably secure a virtual office with a prestigious address without having to jeopardize your bottom line.
Davinci Virtual Office locations provide more than a physical address, though. You can rely on a virtual receptionist who will screen and forward calls, schedule appointments, and process orders. There is even an auto receptionist communication tool that can answer calls and reroute them to better coordinate with your schedule. Davinci’s live web chat service lets your customers engage with a representative or connects them to your business website. You can also take advantage of services like mail forwarding, meeting room facilities, and other business support.
Just because your business is run from your home office doesn’t mean that you can’t share the reputation of a high-powered address. Some of the best companies don’t require four walls, a desk, and a hefty lease agreement. No matter where you are across the country, Davinci has virtual office locations nearby to serve you and your growing business—from Wall Street to the Golden Gate, the Magnificent Mile to South Beach, and everywhere in-between.
Find your perfect virtual office rental in the states listed below. You’ll have Davinci in your business’s corner every step of the way to the top. Get the prestige you need, without cutting into your company’s savings.