FlexJobs Offers Free Virtual Office Jobs Search Webinar
TORONTO—Are you looking for a virtual office job and don’t know where to begin? Or do you need some tips for your flexible job search? If so, Davinci Virtual Office Solutions has some good news for you.
Job seekers looking for flexibility, like telecommuting from a virtual office, freelance work and other remote opportunities, can log on to a free webinar from FlexJobs. FlexJobs CEO Sara Sutton Fell is holding the webinar to offer virtual office job seekers free advice on employment hunting.
“As we head into the holidays, job hunting can get increasingly more difficult,” Fell says. “We hope to boost the morale of those looking for work and help give them the edge they will need to land a job.”
The webinar is on Dec. 4 at 1 p.m. When you sign on, you’ll learn:
1. What's available in the flexible job market?
2. How to find flexible jobs (virtual office work, telecommuting, flex schedule, part-time, freelance)
3. How to avoid job search scams
4. Resume and cover letter tips for flexible and virtual office jobs
5. How to continue your job search over the holidays
6. Low-commitment flexible jobs to make extra income
“After the overwhelming success of a webinar we hosted in October, we realized the demand for advice in finding flexible employment was high and are happy to offer more tips, “ says Fell. In case you aren’t familiar with FlexJobs, it’s an online service for hand-screened and professional flexible, part-time, telecommuting, and freelance job listings.
The virtual office jobs webinar is free of charge, but space is limited and available on a first come first serve basis. Click here to sign up.